6L@ apollo

Welcome to 6L 2017

Inter-school Sport

2017

Fixtures for Inter school Sport are here.

Make sure you have your sports report completed in Organise Your Life Time.

Make sure you take your sports report to training on Wednesdays. You may not be able to get back into the room before assembly time.

Summer Sports Fixture 2017

“Inter-school Sport”

1. April 24th, 2013 at 10:38 am      Reply Van van Says:

I love inter school sport. Summer sprout was great so I’m very sure Winter sports going to be excellent as well. Thanks teachers for coaching us students!!⚽

2. April 24th, 2013 at 10:39 am      Reply Van van Says:

Homework is great. It is very helpful that the teachers have put the homework sheets onto the blog. Thanks!

3. May 2nd, 2013 at 6:23 am      Reply Talissa Says:

Dear Ms Lovelace,

I have a quick question about inter school sport tomorrow.
    As you know I am in your soccer team. Mr Smith said you will supply us with shin guards but I haven’t gotten any yet. Could you please supply me some tomorrow? I will buy long socks and another pair of shorts tonight if the ground is muddy. What colour socks should I buy? I think dark green as it it one of our school colours but I am not sure. Could you please clarify this? I remember you saying we don’t need a mouth guard. Do we need football boots immediemtly? Please correct me if I am wrong.

From Talissa 5S

• May 2nd, 2013 at 7:23 am      Reply gayleatapollo Says:

Dear Talissa
      We have organized shin guards for you and they will be available tomorrow morning. Long socks are an essential part of the uniform, but I didn’t realise this until tonight so I am hoping that most of the girls will be wearing them tomorrow. Good pick up Talissa! Any sort of ‘matching’ color will do tomorrow, and we will discuss this after the game. If you have a mouth guard then bring it along. We will be suggesting that all girls have them in the future but they again are not compulsory for tomorrow. Wear some sensible runners or sports shoes as boots are not strictly needed unless we get into finals in the ‘big league’. The change of clothes was mentioned by Mr Smith and I suggest you bring one along. Deoderant as well would be great. Roll on.
      ‘Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow
      Miss L

4. May 23rd, 2013 at 6:50 am      Reply Bella Says:

Dear Ms Lovelace,
    I was wondering how you post a photo on the blog. If you know how to post a photo could you please get back to me, thanks.
    Bella

• June 23rd, 2013 at 9:25 am      Reply gayleatapollo Says:

Dear Bella
      Im sure that you could just drag and drop a photo into the section where you write as a reply. Try it and let me know. Remember to check the photo carefully before you add it though. Be cybersmart. ok
      From Miss L