6L@ apollo

Aden

Ethan

Jessica

Marvin Redpost Kidnapped at Birth

Marvin Redpost Kidnapped at Birth

By Louis Sachar

51g6Whfri5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click-small,TopRight,12,-30_AA300_SH20_OU02_

Chloe

Jake R

Adrian

Matthew

Molly

by posted under Uncategorized | 28 Comments »
28 Comments to

“Our Second Lit Circles Books”

1. October 27th, 2014 at 3:31 am      Reply reuvan14 Says:

Dear Miss L
    I predict that Hiccup gets toothless in the dragon nursery in the next section

From Reuben

2. October 27th, 2014 at 3:32 am      Reply dylneg14 Says:

Dear ms Lovelace
    I predict that Hiccup will get a nightfury out of the dragon nursery in the next session for the book: How To Train Your Dragon.
    From DylanN

3. October 28th, 2014 at 1:42 am      Reply calree14 Says:

Dear Ms Lovelace
    I predict that in the next part of Megs: Scarves and Sombreros Pennendale will win more games and Megs will make up with his parents
    From Callum

4. November 6th, 2014 at 3:43 am      Reply chrily14 Says:

Dear Ms Lovelace
    I predict that they will go back to the folk of the faraway tree and they won’t want to take Connie with them because Connie got lost last time they toke Connie with them but luckily Frannie, Beth, Jo, Moonface and Saucepan man find her before she reached the top of the latter.

5. November 6th, 2014 at 3:43 am      Reply chrily14 Says:

By Christabel

6. November 6th, 2014 at 3:54 am      Reply Hannah T Says:

Dear miss L,
    I predict that all the kids will go up the tree again and that they will meet a lot more people. I think when the kids go up the tree again Connie will get wet with fame washalot’s water, I perdict that there will be another drama and that Saucepan Man will insult again with Connie.
    From Hannah

• November 7th, 2014 at 7:39 am      Reply Hannah T Says:

Dear Miss L,
      I predict that all the kids will go up the tree again and they will meet more people. I think that when the kids go up the tree again Connie will get wet from Dame Washalot’s water. I predict there will be another drama with Saucepan Man and Connie insulting each other.
      From Hannah

7. November 6th, 2014 at 3:58 am      Reply gabsav14 Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace,
    I predict that Joe, Beth, Frannie and Connie will have on other amazing journey together
    From Gabby

8. November 10th, 2014 at 3:36 am      Reply dylneg14 Says:

Dear miss Lovelace
    I predict in session 4 that hiccup will train toothless to do more things.
    From DylanN

9. November 10th, 2014 at 3:45 am      Reply reuvan14 Says:

Dear Mrs L

I predict that toothless still will not catch fish be for Thor’s day Tursday in the next section

from Reuben

10. November 10th, 2014 at 3:48 am      Reply Hannah T Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace,
    I predict that all the kids are going to go back up the tree and the Saucepan Man will talk to all the kids about why he’s so sad. I perdict that everyone will go up the tree to visit the Saucepan Man, the Saucepan Man will forgive everyone and they will all go to visit his mum.
    From Hannah

11. November 13th, 2014 at 3:23 am      Reply Dylan N 5L Says:

Dear ms Lovelace
    I predict in session 5 hiccup will pass the initiation test.
    From DylanN

12. November 13th, 2014 at 3:31 am      Reply chrily14 Says:

Dear Ms L

I predict that Saucepan man and the others will find a way to get Connie and the other people out of Dame Snap’s school and the escape might cause the Faraway tree will start to die.

From Christabel

13. November 13th, 2014 at 3:32 am      Reply reuvan14 Says:

Dear L

I predict that toothless will win Thor’s day Thursday in the next section

from Reuben

14. November 17th, 2014 at 3:39 am      Reply dylneg14 Says:

Dear Ms Lovelace
    I predict in session 6 that hiccup will become part of the hairy hooligans tribe
    From DylanN

15. November 17th, 2014 at 3:41 am      Reply jammcd14 Says:

Dear Miss L
    I predict that Abda won’t be able to play.
    From James

16. November 17th, 2014 at 3:44 am      Reply calree14 Says:

Dear Miss L
    i predict that in the next part of Megs Pennendale will win the league by beating the sharks.
    From Callum

17. November 17th, 2014 at 3:45 am      Reply reuvan14 Says:

Dear Miss L

In next section I predict that the sea dragon will wake up

from Reuben

18. November 20th, 2014 at 3:35 am      Reply dylneg14 Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace
    I predict in session 7 that the purple death and the green death with fight each other intill both of them run away from the viking’s home island.
    From DylanN

19. November 20th, 2014 at 3:35 am      Reply calree14 Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace
    I predict that in the next part of Megs, Megs will go to England with his team mates.
    From Callum

20. November 20th, 2014 at 3:36 am      Reply reuvan14 Says:

Dear Miss L

In the next section I predict that the two giant dragons will fight on in the ocean

from Reuben

21. November 20th, 2014 at 3:36 am      Reply chrily14 Says:

Dear Ms L,

I predict that their plan to get into the cave will actually work, unlike the other times they tried to get into the cave and will somehow stop the trolls from chopping down the tree trunks.

From Christabel

22. November 20th, 2014 at 3:39 am      Reply liabev14 Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace
    I predict that the wanderers will win 1 – nil and Abda will score the final Goal with one minute to go.
    From Liam

23. November 20th, 2014 at 5:46 am      Reply Victoria.P. 5L Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace,

I predict that Pennendale P.S. will win 1-0 against Southside Sharks. I think that Abda will score the winning goal in extra time of the match because Abda wasn’t aloud to play because of her headscarf.

Victoria

24. November 24th, 2014 at 3:48 am      Reply calree14 Says:

Dear Miss L
    I predict that if there was another part of the book Megs’ team would go to England and learn loads more skills and they would have lots of fun.
    From Callum

25. November 24th, 2014 at 3:51 am      Reply chrily14 Says:

Dear Ms L,

I really enjoyed reading The Folk Of The Faraway Tree because it was a lesson about being mean and spoilt to turning into a person that is nicer then she was when she came so I think you should chose it again next year.

From Christabel

26. November 24th, 2014 at 3:53 am      Reply liabev14 Says:

Dear Miss L
    Predict that if there was another part to the book the Wanderers will go to England and do training.
    From Liam

27. November 24th, 2014 at 4:06 am      Reply dylneg14 Says:

Dear Miss Lovelace
    I enjoyed this book, “How To Train Your Dragon.” I liked the characters and the scenes. It was a very enjoyable book.
    From DylanN

Email will not be published

Website example